Frequenty Asked Questions
Q: How do I get signed up with you?A:
We do a walkthrough of the rental property and have you sign a management agreement. There is a sample of this included in this notebook or on the Alphadimensionproperties.com website. Or we are always happy to e-mail it to you.
Q: How do you handle maintenance calls?A:
We always notify the owner immediately. If it’s basic maintenance it is kept in-house such as a repair that is less than $500 to save our property owners money. We’re fully insured for maintenance calls.
Q: Other good points to make:A:
- In house maintenance team. There is no mark up on supplies. Saves our owners a tremendous amount of money.
- 24/7 maintenance and emergency services available.
- Portfolio Management
- Owners have a secured web page for each home
- Company is technology driven; even our owner monthly payments are direct deposited to owner in a way that makes funds immediately available (RSA SecurID).
- Along with your 1099 we keep tax time simple for our customers. You receive schedule E information and all invoice copies even though they are e-mailed to you as they occur.
- We have a comprehensive strategy to fill vacancies.
- Tenant screening includes criminal, credit, background, income and employment.
- We handle security deposits including collection, retention and refund unused portion according to Colorado state law.
- Disbursements to owners are not only timely (typically by the 10th of each month) but in an easy to read format to understand all line items affecting your balance each month.
- Routine property inspections are scheduled every 6 months, with a drive by of the property every month.
Q: What are your fees?A:
We have a flat rate fee of $175.00 per month. If you have 5 or more properties it is $150.00 per month. This is all inclusive. Our owners are not billed for anything outside of our flat rate fee with the exception of maintenance repairs and inspections. Although, this doesn’t contain any fees associated with obtaining quotes.
Q: What are your tenant qualifications?A:
- One year on the job
- No criminal history (minor traffic violations excluded)
- No prior evictions
- Credit score above 550, if lower we have the option of high risk deposits, though the owner has a choice of accepting a high risk deposit or declining them.
We always discuss tenant applications with owners, unless they request to not be involved. Owners are allowed to make the final decision if within the law.
Q: What area do you cover?A:
The entire Denver metro area and the I-70 corridor up to Vail and Leadville.
Q: What is your pet policy?A:
We do not allow cats, birds or pit bulls. For other breeds of dogs we follow hazardous insurance guidelines unless the owner mandates no dogs. Please remember not allowing dogs removes 70% of our potential tenants.
Q: Where do you market available rentals?A:
We belong to the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), allowing the benefit of putting our vacancies on one website which disburses out to over 20 websites including Craigslist, Rentals.com, RentCOLO.com, Trulia, Zillow, StreetEasy and more in a professional manner. We go one step further and put a simple listing on Craigslist to capture all audience.
Alpha Dimension Properties
10321 Washington St., Suite 104
We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner.
As a perspective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.