Participants of the Limited Services
Alpha Dimension Properties, Inc. welcomes you to our Rental Investment Program, designed for Investment Home Owner’s that prefer managing their own Rental Properties. Here at ADP, Inc. we understand that your top priority is protecting your Rental Investment, while increasing your property value and insuring that all the while you obtain and maintain the best possible Tenant’s. Below please find the most up to date forms to be used, News, Tips, and contact information!
- Business cards to distribute during showings so potential tenants know how to access the on-line application.
- Editable Lease
- Lead Base Paint Disclosure
- Pet Addendum
- Inspection Form
- Three day Demand
- Eviction Filing Procedures
Requirements by Law, Tips and News:
- It is mandatory by state rules that you give your tenants a 90 day written notice if you are not renewing their lease. This is very important in a sellers’ market, if a tenant reports less than a 90 day notice you can be heavily fined and forced to renew the lease and only sell the property as tenant occupied with mandatory lease in place as part of the sale.
- The lease we have provided requires tenants maintain the yard, clean gutters and prevent weeds. You will need to give them a written notice to correct prior to hiring a professional service and requiring your tenants reimburse for the payment to the service.
- Vendors to assist you in maintaining the property can be located at http://denver.narpm.org/affilates.htm
- Have an inspector (same people used in Real Estate purchases) inspect your home prior to leasing and in between tenants. If this is not possible besides being completely cleaned and sanitized make sure there are screens on all windows, carbon monoxide detectors, smoke alarms, fresh batteries in all alarms and sprinkler control boxes, new light bulbs throughout, all electrical outlets and switches work, and there are no plumbing leaks.
- It is mandatory by state rules that you keep a separate ledger for the property, we strongly recommend you also keep a photo copy of all payments received in case you ever need to evict the tenant. This will allow for easy judgment collection.
- If you are between tenants remember you cannot deduct personal labor from a prior tenants deposit, the rule of thumb is you must have a receipt to deduct including for carpet cleaning.
- Most counties in Colorado require you send the deposit and written notice of deductions within 30 days of a tenant move out. Our lease states 60 days though we strongly recommend you follow the 30 day rule.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have at 303-475-5500 or 303-260-9640. Thank you and from the whole team at ADP, Inc. We Wish You and Your Family a Happy and Prosperous New Year!